POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : latest CGSphere iteration : latest CGSphere iteration Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:33:44 EDT (-0400)
  latest CGSphere iteration
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 11 Jul 2008 11:15:02
Message: <web.487777cb5f492049731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Here's the latest on my recent CGSphere WIP.

I'm not completely happy with the grass; I might try to introduce several
different weed species, and the placement over the sphere is a bit odd. I was
thinking of scattering some pebbles around too.

Comments welcomed, especially on possible improvements.

It's interesting to note that this image is built from just 3 individual mesh
objects, copied extensively.

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: